Provides protection for all metal surfaces, and forms a highly adhesive, fast drying permanent film.
The outstanding corrosion protection is provided by the electro-chemical action of the zinc, and works like a hot dip coating; Scratch damage will be pacified after treatment and so prevent the scratch from rusting.
- Good adhesion
- Quick drying
- Provides permanent protection against corrosion and rusting.
- Outstanding cathodic corrosion protection against rust even if the treated surface is subsequently damaged.
- Resistant to salt water and coastal atmosphere.
- Clean grease off with a non- petroleum solvent and removes any rust residues.
- Apply by spraying from the aerosol can. It is a touch-dry after 15minutes at 20C.
- Shake spray can vigorously before use.
- Spray a thin layer evenly from a distance of 20 to 25cm.
- After use, clean the spray can valve by turning the can upside down and pressing nozzle until actuator is clear.